THE 2020 PFENBA TOURNAMENT IN INDIANAPOLIS HAS BEEN CANCELED !!!
We have been agonizing about this for several weeks now. It is not an easy decision to come to as we all love our bowling and the fun that we have during the tournament.
Many reasons have brought us to this reluctant decision.
1. The midwestern states extending their stay-at-home policies and the restrictions on the policies that are eased.
2. The overall welfare of you, the bowlers, and the increasing number of you that have expressed a sense of discomfort in coming even if we were to go through with it.
There were several other reasons why we came to this decision.
NOW FOR THE DETAILS:
1. You do NOT have to call the Crown Plaza. If you had reservations there, they will be canceled with no penalty. If you paid a deposit, it will be returned to manner of payment used.
2. I CAN ONLY DEAL WITH TEAM CAPTAINS AND GROUP LEADERS. INDIVIDUAL BOWLERS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME, CALL YOUR CAPTAIN OR GROUP LEADER.
3. There are 2 options for entry fees:
A. Full refund. As a team, not individually.
B. Rollover fees to next year. Same applies, as a team not individually.
Groups can split (i.e. 3 teams refund & 3 teams rollover) but please note, only those rolling over will be guaranteed the times next year. If you don't rollover, you have to go through the reservation process again in the fall.
4. You must contact Ray about Mixed doubles. Same 2 options.
The refund process takes time. Please be patient, we will be trying to get it done as quickly and correctly as possible.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING !
BE SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY.
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN ALLEN PARK, MI
Welcome to the
The association P.F.E.N.B.A., was formed to promote and run a national bowling tournament for Postal & Federal employees, members of the armed forces and retirees from the postal service, federal sector and the military.
Terre Haute, Indiana hosted our first bowling tournament in 1935.
Since 1935, our association has successfully hosted 82 national tournaments in cities such as Philadelphia, PA., St. Louis, MO., Chicago, IL., Windsor, ONT., Louisville, KY., Detroit MI., and Indianapolis, IN..
This handicap tournament is open to any team consisting of five women or five men and having at least three current or retired postal, federal employee, active or retired member of the armed forces, or tournament five year member in any combination.
Indianapolis, Indiana will host the 2020 National Bowling tournament that will begin the weekend of May 29th and runs through June 28th.
Singles and Doubles events are bowled on Saturdays with the team event scheduled for Sundays.
The Robert Oaks SR. Mixed Doubles Tournament is bowled on the Friday nights before the Annual Tournament.
Please review this site to learn more about our association, it's rich history,
and our 83rd Annual Bowling Tournament.